Even if money is tight right now, there are still options when it comes to finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your sweetheart.
In fact, these seven gifts are cheap while also showcasing how much you appreciate and love your other half.
- A sentimental card. It doesn’t even have to be store-bought but rather something you create is what your sweetheart will truly love. Use an inside joke or fond memory to make it even more personal. After all, this day celebrates the love you share and what better way to express it than through creativity.
- Get a book from their favorite author. Sometimes we all need time to curl up with a good book, and you can provide that for your sweetheart by giving them an inexpensive book from their favorite author.
- Body care and essentials. Whether it’s a bit of bubble bath or massage oil, these sort of small tokens of love are both cheap and great for a small, intimate Valentine’s Day. Also, it’s so much better than getting a bouquet of roses that can cost hundreds of dollars and will eventually have to be thrown out.
- Inexpensive jewelry. Sometimes the best jewelry is something made by you for your sweetheart or even store-bought jewelry that isn’t thousands of dollars is a viable option.
- Stuffed animals. Not everyone grows out of their stuffed animal collection! This is also great as a “gag gift” or for the couple who likes to joke around. Stuffed animals can be very cheap but also provide comfort and happy memories.
- All sorts of candy. Rather than going for the expensive Valentine’s Day candies, there are still other types of candy still being sold right now–like your sweetheart’s favorite kind of candy.
- Music. Finally, a great Valentine’s Day gift can be the gift of music. Music can be purchased at little or no cost to you nowadays. Download some of your sweetie’s favorite tunes to listen to or better yet, write a song for your sweetheart.