Everyone could use a vacation at some point during the year. It gives you a chance to unwind and relax amidst a busy lifestyle.
Here are seven U.S. vacation destinations to check out, even if you are on a tight budget:
- Yosemite National Park. This gorgeous park is famous for its natural beauty and activities. If you like the outdoors, you cannot top Yosemite for fun and relaxation.
- Central Coast California. This expansive stretch of road runs between Los Angeles and San Francisco, giving you a gorgeous view of California’s beauty. The drive is dotted with fresh farmer’s markets if you get hungry!
- Boston. This city is one of the oldest in the country but don’t worry if you’re no history buff. Consider taking walking tours of some of the most notable places in US history and modern marvels. Boston is a brilliant place for a vacation.
- Savannah. South of Boston is Savannah, a beautiful Georgia city. From the history to the ocean views, this city has a lot to offer. You are welcome to go on tours, visit one of the most renowned art schools in the country or take some time alone in some of the quieter public places.
- Kansas City. This beautiful city in Missouri is off the beaten trail. And in 2014, exactly one century after the start of World War I, the famous National WWI Museum will have plenty of activities all year to commemorate the special anniversary.
- Las Vegas. Nevada’s most famous city is not just about big shows and gambling. From the fantastic hotels and casinos to the shows and surrounding area, there is no city in the world quite like it.
- Sun Valley. This quaint city in Idaho is the perfect winter escape. You can go for the skiing in winter or the hiking in summer. And with so many other outdoor activities, you won’t get bored.
Robin Williams is an Executive at CashOne, a leading provider of online payday loans and instant payday loans. Serving the entire United States, CashOne is a preferred partner to help people get through their short-term financial crunches through fast approval and simple terms and conditions. Google +