With 2014 in full swing it is time to make sure you are sticking to all your financial New Year’s resolutions. There are all sorts of sites and apps out there that promise they can save you hundreds of dollars each month but there is only a handful that actually keep to their promise. Which ones are they?
Here are ten sites you can count on that will save you a buck or two.
- Slickdeals.net. As the name suggests, you’re going to find some slick deals that will surely make your wallet happy.
- Offers.com. One of the biggest websites for online deals out there, this should be one of your go-to sites to save money.
- Dealnews.com. This one is being constantly updated with great online deals by budget savvy people.
- CouponCabin.com. If you’re in need of coupons, this website has thousands of them from major retailers, restaurants and more.
- DODTracker.com. When you don’t have time to browse through dozens of online deals; this one makes the search much easier and streamlined.
- CardCash.com. Want to get cash for your unused gift cards? Then CardCash is the place to go! You can also buy other gift cards as well as have a wish list of cards.
- FreeShipping.org. Here is a list of major retailers with free shipping, ensuring you’re always getting the best deals when it comes to online shopping.
- Retailmenot.com. This website has a little bit of everything like coupon codes, coupons, daily deals, you name it. This is a place you should check out every morning for daily savings.
- CouponSherpa.com. One more coupon website to add to the list. This one differs in the fact that it aims for mobile-friendly coupons.
- Coupons.com. Finally, This one above all is flooded with online deals and coupons from thousands of stores, restaurants and more.