Payday loans are more popular than ever before, and while using the service may not be something you would normally consider, using the money for a vacation is an advantageous exception you should definitely look into. Going on vacation with limited funds could turn out to be a real challenge for a family. If you’re going on vacation, you want to do it right, right? Here are 7 tips to help vacation on a budget and still have a great time.
1. With airline expenses so high as a result of increased fuel costs, a trip by train could be a good choice. Most children have never experienced traveling across country on a train, and the trip could be educational as well as entertaining.
2. If you need to rent a car once you reach your destination, ask for the smallest car that will still meet your needs. Fuel will not cost as much for a smaller car, as well as additional costs/expenses that you will inquire.
3. Most communities present special events planned by the local residents during the summer. These events may be celebrations and parades for holidays such as the 4th of July and Memorial Day, and most events also include carnivals and picnics your children will enjoy. And at the end of the day, what’s better than experiencing local culture and meeting new people than by getting involved in local events?
4. Make your way to hole-in-the-wall eating joints and restaurants that are popular with the locals. Because they are off the beaten track and away from expensive hotels, they will offer both delicious cuisine and very affordable prices.
5. If you were able to bring your camping gear and the weather is warm, find a campsite in a park and enjoy the great outdoors. A campsite usually costs around $5-$10 per night, where hotels are easily 20 times more expensive. There’s nothing better than immersing yourself in nature, hitting the hiking paths and bike trails and setting up a campfire to roast those marshmallows and heat up those baked beans. Also, camping near a lake or pool also offers your family a place to swim for some extra enjoyment.
6. Go shopping at the local supermarket and buy some stuff to make easy fix meals. Fruit, nuts, chips and sandwich ingredients are inexpensive and do not require refrigeration, with the possible exception of the sandwich fillings, if they are not used right away. The best of all? Peanut butter, of course!
7. If you should still run short on cash in spite of all your planning, you still have the option of instant payday loans. Upon approval (which is fast and easy), cash is deposited directly into your checking or savings account. Even when you are out of town, you will have easy access to however much money you need so you have peace of mind on your vacation.